Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Valentines Day 2014



Slowly catching up on a few posts here and there. The nausea and fatigue with this pregnancy was so severe..I sort of went a-wall for a while :)


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


Valentines day was great this year. It was Morgans first year of being able to pick out a card for daddy and telling him Happy Valentines Day {even though she doesn't know what it means yet}


We celebrated by making mini hamburger sliders for dinner and valentine brownies for desert.

I frosted the brownies with pink cream cheese and the kiddos decorated the entire pan. Then I used heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts. It was cute. They were very good. Rich but good.


Tyler helping me with the "clean up". This is usually daddy's duty, but he wasn't home so he missed out.


Our cute little valentine brownie hearts :)




Morgan showing daddy his card. The cute thing about this was...I think Morgan thought it was hers. It was adorable to see her give this to her daddy.




I also received a valentine...from kale. WITH my favorite candy. Twizzlers. I was actually very surprised because we promised each other this year.. no surprises! But he did it anyways. 


I'm laughing really hard because he bought me one of those comical cards...ya know the kind that you read... in the middle of target...trying not to pee yourself as you laugh hysterically as if your the only person in the store but in reality everyone is staring at you and thinks your nuts...YEP.. It was that kind of card. 

Surely enough...I died laughing and almost peed myself. THANKS babe!!





It's always the small things in life!


~ The Shank Family






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished