Friday, March 23, 2012

Mini Me {1}

{photo has been corrected}

I've been thinking about all the comments I've heard lately that Morgan looks just like ME.

I love to hear that. My boys don't. At least I don't think so. Finally I get a little Mini Me.



This is a picture of me when I was a baby.

Come on now...It looks like my precious daughter Morgan!

O.K. at least to me it does. But she might favor her daddy.

I am definitely turning this post into another post. I am determined to do a comparison post soon!!!

I need to get ahold of a few people and definitely make this happen.


3 comments :

  1. Sharin, the picture isn't showing up on my computer. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed it...Try it again! Or go to www.ourshankfamily.com :)

      Delete
  2. I can totally see the resemblance between you as a baby and Morgan!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished