Thursday, March 1, 2012

In Daddy's Eyes



Or you could say in Morgans. She's always got her eyes on her daddy. This particular day, yep at Garvin Park, daddy took some great pics of Morgan.  With a one click edit I was able to literally see daddy in Morgan's eyes! { blue jeans, black sweater rolled up to his elbow and the camera flash}If you look close you can see Kale snapping a photo of Morgan.

AMAZING :)





WE love you baby girl!



On the "learning photography' side of things:

 This awesome photo was an accident. It looks as if the WB on camera was not on the right setting causing the camera to draw in way too much light. This photo is SOOC (straight out of camera) besides one minor photo edit I did myself- Iris Enhancement without color change. I did this edit to make clearer the image I saw in her left eye. To my surprise it was her DADDY. I think a lot of great things come by 'mistake'. In this case it was a great mistake made by my wonderful husband. Love it!



2 comments :

  1. I love this picture!!! It's beautiful of Morgan and amazingly artistic!!! Go Kale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. I thought it was so pretty! The sun hit her eyes just right. Crazy that my two loves are in one with this photo!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished