Sunday, March 18, 2012

Praising :)

O.K. So I know you guys LOVE pictures of the kiddos. Well I took a few this last Friday. 

Caught the boys getting off the bus with my camera. They looked at me all funny... like... mom...what are you doing? I basically told them how much I love them. Would they let me take a few pics? 

They totally agreed and even posed for me all silly like. They made funny faces, stuck their tongues out at me, and got all close and personal sticking their faces right up to my camera. I was stoked! But I chose my favorites being their gorgeous eyes and big smiles.








And little miss Morgan helped me upload these onto the computer. She didn't really smile. I think she was just being inquisitive. Always wondering what this is and that is. Deciphering sounds. Making funny faces. She's so cute I love it!




Does everyone see Morgan's eyes? Pretty right? This picture takes me to our next post...


1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished