Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Impromptu Family Date Night

Shank...Family of 6. I love it. It's perfect.

Our first time out as a family of 6 was completely on a whim. We were all sitting at home with not a whole lot to do. Everyone was moody. Just grumpy. Tired from a long week of work. I was getting used to being a new mom again. Colten and Tyler were just snappy with each other. Kale was getting snappy back. Morgan. Oh my sweet Morgan. Just minding her own business.

So. I had enough of it. I got up and said EVERYONE! Get showered and dressed now. Kale looks at me with confusion. I said just do it.

We hopped in the car and on our happier way we went! First stop: Orange Leaf! We needed an ice cream fix like bad!



Then onto Skate World. We didn't tell the kids where we were going. We just went!




Of course we took a family seflie!

And the video of Morgan's first time roller skating:




It was definitely worth it. We had fun and the kids were happy (and wore out when we got home). Mission Accomplished.




~ The Shank Family



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished