Sunday, January 18, 2015

Shank Family Christmas Tree {2014}


Now that we have our Christmas tree in the house and in the stand...its time for this family to get into the Holiday Spirit by decorating our Christmas tree ;)

 


Colten and I strung the lights all over the tree. Morgan handed out decorations while Colten and I hung them. I tried explaining to Colten that you have to spread the ornaments out evenly but he ended up putting them in clusters. I thought it was cute how he didn't understand what I was trying to say and decided to leave them the way they were. I liked the memory of having patches of bare tree. After all, we were making memories.  Kale took care of Ryker and Tyler was just not interested. Overall, our tree turned out cute. We had a beautiful tree and it was perfect for us.





 Last but not least, Morgan got to hang the tree topper. This was really tricky! It took several attempts for Kale as he was standing on a chair AND holding our daughter in the air.
 Her first attempt was a little hilarious as the tree topper made it to the top of the tree but not on top of the tree :)


I was super stressed during this whole tree topper deal but they both did great and I got the shot of her first. She was JUST tall enough to barely kind of reach but not really :)

We clapped and thanked Morgan for her efforts! We were all laughing and it was really just a cute moment.


At last, after laughs, scares and decorating...our tree was complete :)



The Holidays are finally here!



~ The Shank Family

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished