Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Morgan Elaine | 3 years


Morgan Elaine  |   3 years




How big is Morgan?

age: 3 years
weight: 27 lbs
height: 35 in
clothes: 3t

Favorite Things:
 pink and purple
anything princess
cowboy hat
rain boots
baby dolls
hide and seak
church daycare
riding bikes
playing with her brothers
being outside
Clifford |  My Little Pony  |  Disney fairies  |  Dragon Tales | Doc McStuffins  |  Princess Sofia
snuggling with daddy
wrestling and boxing brothers
helping mommy with ryker
playing baseball
dancing
her cartoons
dressing up
going on dates
seeing my friends
going bye-bye 
bubble baths

Her favorite Foods:

milk
orange juice
chicken
steak
pork chops
apples
oranges
grapes
carrots
green beans
sweet potatoes
strawberries
watermelon
raw green peppers
raw mushrooms
peanut butter and jelly
vanilla wafers
 cheerios
What you want to be when you grow up:
little. she says she wants to be little. then she proceeded to cry.


things you cannot live without:
 her book bag

her binoculars

a necklace when we go out


A day in the life:

sassy and prissy but sporty and tomboy. your a total mix of the two equally. you hold your own around your brothers - normally kicking them out of your way especially if they take her spot on the couch. temper tantrums are at their worst. when your having trouble - as long as we console you and tell you its o.k. you stop. you dislike timeouts but they are the most effective with you. you will take milk in a sippy over candy any day. you prefer the ice cream over the cake. you love going bye-bye and strolling any store. you have become extremely independent and are happiest doing things on your own such as: going potty, making your bed,  putting on your shoes, brushing your teeth (but we do it for you anyways). I can always find you crawling the floor pretending to be a dog. you went on your first date with your daddy at 3. you love all things chocolate. you love to give love and are so loving and caring. you are our baby girl.


Watch Me Grow: 


newborn


1 year
 
2 years


3 years



A Note From Mom:

Morgan- you are my baby girl. I love you so much!! You spend your days with me making me laugh, making me crazy, making me work really hard to keep you happy. Sometimes I think you would prefer it just be me and you all day every day. You love it when I sing to you. You have ever since you were a baby. When your sad, we sing together! My favorite thing about you is your teeth + smile! You have the cutest little buck teeth ever! They really aren't buck teeth but the way they stand out is adorable. You have the biggest smile. There was this one time when you lip got stuck to your gum and your teeth were fully exposed, you smiled your biggest and I started laughing so hard I had to run to the bathroom! You have a way of turning any bad day so good. You have brought SO much joy to my life being your rotten spoiled self! I couldn't have asked for a better gift than your love!

~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished