Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's all about Ryker { weeks 1-4 }

Yes. It's all about Ryker. At least for the last month it has been. He's been a spoiled baby and I've been a spoiled mama. I love it. I couldn't have asked for better helpers (the hubs and boys) so that I can relax, recover, take care of Ryker and re-motivate back into daily life.

Ryker has been our morning, our day, our evening and all of our moments in between. We've spent a ton of time snuggling and being us.

Here is a photo re-cap of our time together his first month of life. Mostly sleeping. Sleeping is good ;)



Ryker at Birth

 
Ryker - Week 1



Ryker - Week 2




Ryker Week 3




Ryker Week 4

No we aren't driving :) Daddy is being silly while boys are inside getting hair cuts.
 




He's our growing boy and we love him!! He's gotten so big so fast. Time is flying. Looks like I need to take more photos of our little guy!


~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished