Thursday, March 15, 2012

How Blessed




 Every time I open our pictures folder I wanna hit my knees and cry. Scrolling through all the memories that Kale and I have made with our kiddos. Those still moments in the day when I want to cry as I begin to thank the Lord above for all he has given to us.  What a miracle this last 3 years has been for me. Getting sober, getting married, raising a beautiful family with the man of my dreams. { maybe not the man of my dreams but I definitely don't deserve him }. I am in love with my family :)

I am so thankful. 

3 comments :

  1. Amen sista! :) I am thankful for the Lord blessing my life so richly with our fam of 3. I am also thankful for the Lord blessing our side of the family with you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Christina! It's a wonderful feeling even when things are so complicated and hectic. At the end of the day when the kids are in bed I just smile and look up quietly thanking Him for these gifts! We are so blessed for you and I am so thankful to be a part of my Husband's family too!!! We love you and Miss you!

      Delete
  2. Yes you are my friend, three beautiful children and a loving husband who would do anything for you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished