Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Storms



Crazy Indiana Weather!


This year has been pretty scary with the storms we've had here in Indiana. Its not like we are just getting a little rain here and there. Each time anything happens it's a warning across our t.v. It's pretty scary especially when I'm home alone with all 3 kiddos.

First set of storms this summer had tornado warnings/watches. There was a lot of damage. I do not believe anyone got hurt though.


This was a picture a friend sent me not that far from our home:





Last week we had a fast storm blow through. It only lasted for maybe 25 minutes. We got hail.

It was actually really pretty except when we realized all these pretty white balls of ice were hitting our vehicles!




Last night was a severe Thunderstorm. I was out shopping with the kids. We were about to head over to Cold Stone and grab ice cream when we saw all the lightning. 

I was alone with my 3 loves and remembering all that has happened so far - I over-reacted and headed straight home. About the time we pulled up in the driveway it started to rain. So of course as usual we turned on the t.v. Kept a watch for anything. 

The kids ended up getting a small bit of Kale's ice cream. I promised them ice cream and so I had to deliver. Working so much Kale hasn't even been able to get a taste of his own ice cream. We probably won't say a word until he notices either :)

The storm ( it wasn't really that bad ) started to die down and we didn't really have anything to do. So we took some pictures. 








 I also let Colten handle the camera. He did pretty good.





Not sure what the purple area on her leg is about. While uploading this picture I noticed it. I ran to Morgan checking her legs thinking something was terribly wrong. Well her legs were just fine. Don't really know how to explain this one!


Hopefully we never have to face the day our house is taken by a storm/tornado. We continue to pray for protection. We especially pray for Kale when he is out in this weather. We really do miss him so much when he is not here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished