Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break Week


{ Friday March 30 }


I had mentioned in an earlier post this week that both our boys were on Spring Break. I can't run daycare and have my boys running around like crazy. 

So I searched for a few options and came across this one:

Church Day Camp

It wasn't through our church but that's o.k. They didn't push anything onto the children and a bible verse is a bible verse so I was totally cool with all that they had to offer.

The boys enjoyed arts & crafts, reading, bible verse studies, playing outside, and so much more. I was actually very impressed with the organization of the kids camp they attended. 

I dropped them off in the morning - had daycare throughout the day - when daycare was over I went and picked up our boys. They were usually covered in food, dirt, and paint. And that's o.k. As long as they had fun.

The last day of Church Camp they held a small play and spaghetti dinner for the families. Kale couldn't attend because of work but I took lots of pictures for him. And a few videos. I was a proud "mama bear" as Tyler likes to call me.




My boys are sort of sad to go back to school. They really enjoyed camp. 

They both got t-shirts and ran around with markers getting them signed. Fun Fun!








1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished