Friday, April 27, 2012

Bumbo



O.K. I've never used/owned/borrowed one of these awesome things before but I finally have a BUMBO!

Thrilled I am and useful this is.

WOW. Is all I can say about this weird looking invention.

I absolutely love this thing. I still refer to it as a thing.



Morgan's first time in her Bumbo was good. She actually loves it. I love it. I think daddy loves it too.

Now she can sit table top and watch me cook. Watch the boys eat. And without having the expense of a high chair before we actually need one.

Morgan and Her Bumbo:




I honestly don't think she knew what to think!

I bought this thing almost a month ago (late post) and it's been awesome to us. I can put her in this thing and take care of all kinds of stuff knowing she isn't going anywhere. At least right now she's not. This is her high chair right now.

Well this mom personally thanks the creators of " THE BUMBO"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished