Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cold - Warm - Cold


We have been experiencing some unusual weather patterns here in Indiana lately. Last year around this time we were freezing our boots off. This year we will get a really cold day then a warm one. The fun part about this weather is we never know when that next warm day will be. 

We have learned real fast to take advantage when it does come.

The other day was a great day to get out of the house. But not too far. Just to the driveway. I needed to clean out my car and detail the truck. Usually in the winter months I have to take our vehicles to the Auto Haas to get detailed. With the nice weather we had I decided to do this myself.  The boys came home from school in the nick of time to help. I had just vacuumed out the truck and it was ready for a wash. The minute the boys got off the bus I told them to get on their bathing suits. They looked at me, cocked their heads to the side and said, "bathing suits?" I said, "yes bathing suits!"!!!!

They helped me wash my truck. I was very grateful for their help. Knowing that I might not get pictures like this again until summer I hurried in the house and grabbed my camera.


I can't believe they were wearing bathing suits in March!




And our little Morgan enjoyed this beautiful day from our front porch. 






1 comment :

  1. Looks like the boys had so much fun in their swim trunks in MARCH!! Swim trunks in March is just craziness!! I personally am loving this weather and of course my flip flops and capris!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished