Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Little Cuties { daycare }



I figured it was about time to share my little joys with everyone else.

I do daycare in my home during the week. It's fabulous. 

I only take a few kiddos and lucky me they are full-time. I never wanted to watch several different children that would come in and out of my home constantly. My goal was to get a few cuties that were regularly attending. These kiddos would become just as a part of my life as family would be. 

Goal Reached:)

I'm pretty sure these little babes will be around for a while. Hopefully. I would love them to be.

Morgan loves it. I love it.

I get the joy of spending my entire morning and evenings with my boys. My days with Morgan and these little cutie pies.

 I did get written permission to share photographs on my personal family blog.

{ Please do not copy, download, share or post these photos on the internet or anywhere else. I have NOT been granted permission to share anywhere else etc. and it could cost me my job/reputation}
Thanks 



This is my baby bunch 





I've got Mrs. Morgan 







 Mrs. Kendall






Mrs. Kandice






And Mr. Christian





I don't think I have changed a diaper, made a bottle, used the restroom, or eaten a poorly thrown together sandwich this quickly in my entire life!

Running this small daycare surely keeps me on my toes!! It's very enjoyable. I love being able to take care of one baby while glancing over at my daughter to see her smiling at me. It's great.

I invite you to share with me this growing experience! While Morgan grows so will all these cute babies all around her.

This daycare is also really a blessing for more than being able to stay at home with Morgan.

It's extra income
and
It allows me the time to explore my options for returning to college. I'm still not quite sure what I want to do with myself. Right now I'm living it up being a stay at home mom. But I do want a career of some type. In due time this will come. I've been praying about this a lot. What is it that I can do that will Glorify my God { career/work wise} ? What will be revealed? Not sure. But it will come.


We are blessed.





1 comment :

  1. I'm so happy for you and that the daycare is working out for you. It allows you the time with our sweet little Morgan, your able to get stuff done around the house, have little playmates for Morgan as she gets older, and make money at the same time. Good job girlie!!

    The babies are adorable and of course Morgan will always be my fav. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished