Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Family Photos 2014 {family of 6}

While we were in Wisconsin we had the pleasure of getting new family portraits made. I love them!!! I was pregnant with Ryker when we had the session. I wanted to use the photos for our Christmas Cards this year BUT really wanted some new pics with our newest family member.  So what in the world was I going to do? I thought about using the Wisconsin session and then just grabbing a few new pics of Ryker but I really wanted family pictures with Ryker in them. I knew he was little and decided it was just too cold to take him out. Low and Behold a warm day came in the middle of rather chilly weather. I was excited! I yelled with excitement to Kale that we need to quickly get showered and dressed. We were GOING to get family pictures!!

Kale showered and dressed and ran to Best Buy to grab a remote for my camera. I dressed the kiddos (Morgan and Ryker) and the boys did their very best. I just told them blue or grey with jeans. I think they did pretty good actually.

So we set out to this small field by our home and within 10 minutes (literally) we had a group of shots for our Christmas Cards! They aren't the best thing in the world but they are pretty amazing given a few week old baby + 10 minutes + on a whim photo session!


Presenting... our little (big) family of 6!




And individuals of the kids. Colten and Tyler are just photogenic period. They love the camera even if they say they don't. Morgan used to love the camera. Now, she loves the camera but loves talking more. So she's not exactly a look at the camera type girl. She's a catch my smile if you can kind of girl :)


Morgan Elaine |  3 years old

Tyler James |  8 years old

Colten Tanner  |  12 years old

 
Ryker Wayne  | 2.5 weeks old
I love how they turned out. I love that we got to take the warmest day we had in a while and capture some family moments. I just love it. Praise the Lord for blessing us with a warm day!


~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished