Monday, April 4, 2011

Tired and Hungry!

Mommy Update:

Well, I have had this crazy obsession for BLT sandwiches lately. I have made myself at least 6 over this last week. I have never in my life eaten this many BLT's before. It's sort of comical. I open the fridge to make myself something to eat and voila. A BLT is my own suprise. Then I giggle a little because I just realized how many I have eaten in a week.


Just looking at this sandwich is making me want another :)


School:

I am feeling more and more tired lately. I still have yet to get sick PRAISE THE LORD!! I have found that napping during the week just won't work. I have 5 weeks left of this spring semester and need to finish up all my assignments. I have excellent grades right now and pray that I can keep them that way. I find myself doing math homework on the computer and every once in a while I will daze off into sleepy land. I keep praying for the strength I need to finish this semester. I am relying on Kale a lot right now to take over most of my wifey duties so that I can complete this semester with my desired grades.

Baby Shank:

Kale and I had a little fun last night. It's a little early but being pregnant is so much fun when it comes to picking out nursery furniture. We have a baby Shank account already but the reality of the cost of new baby has definitely kicked in. We went ahead and chose furniture for a baby girl, and then chose furniture for a baby boy. If it's a girl, I want white furniture and if it's a boy I want espresso colored furniture. I am sure when the time comes to purchase I might change my mind. But this is just for fun.

 My favorite piece of furniture which is from pottery barn kids is too tall for our upstairs ceilings. I was really bummed out last night when we discovered this. So, Kale brought up the great idea of having someone custom make it for us. Here it is:


copyright: photo is from pottery barn kids.com


It's a combo of dresser, changer, and storage. This is so ideal for our space and it's so cute!! I am really hoping when the time comes that someone can make this within the dimensions of the baby's room if we choose this piece of furniture.

We are also talking about taking a small trip to a larger city in Indiana to go browsing. We just want to get prices and dimensions for the day we find out the gender!! I am so excited. Am I moving too fast?  I am just soo thrilled.  This is such a magical little experience for Kale and I and the boys too! We have been so blessed !!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished