Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Poppy Seed - Baby Shank 4 weeks

Yay! We are 4 weeks pregnant!!



Mommy Update:


  • Starting Pregnancy Weight: 128 lbs
  • I feel good and haven't gotten sick yet. A little nausea
  • No food cravings unless you consider chocolate chips and oranges a craving :)
  • I wish I could sleep all day everyday! I can't seem to sleep enough
  • I started a new workout routine on Monday because when I go to the gym I really over-do it. So I had to get pregnancy smart and develop a more baby safe routine.


Baby Shank Update:


  • Baby Shank is the size of a poppy seed
  • Baby is nestling into his/her new home which brought me some uncomfortable bloating, cramping,and other things  BUT that's o.k.!! Grow Baby Grow!!


Daddy Update:


  • Kale is checking in on me just about everyday via text (while I'm in class usually)
  • He has done a wonderful job of helping me out around the house with chores
  • He felt sick yesterday and I teased him that he was having sympathy sickness for me :)
  • He swears he won't get teary eyed at our first ultrasound but I think he will
  • He keeps calling the baby a she?


Our First appointment to see baby is April 25th and it's not coming fast enough for me. I can't wait to see our little one for the first time!


When Kale and I found out that we were pregnant, we had planned to give a special suprise to all of our family instead of calling them. This didn't work out. We both got extremely excited and we just couldn't keep our mouths shut long enough to create and send the suprise.


I started calling everyone. Kale called some of his family too. Then I posted on facebook because some of my friends were already teasing me about it and I just had to tell. I was hoping that everyone knew before I posted on facebook but that wasn't the case. We truly didn't want our family to find this out via facebook but life is too short to keep this kind of secret!!! ( we sincerely apologize).


Well, I continue to pray that we have a healthy and safe pregnancy. I know I am so blessed as many women are to be able to concieve and carry a baby of thier own. I have a few friends who aren't able to concieve/carry a baby and I pray for them all the time and especially now. God blessed us and we are so grateful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished