Tuesday, March 29, 2011

February 08, 2011

Well, a lady will be coming next Tuesday, February 15, to conduct a Home Study. Basically, she will ask us certain questions, briefly view the home, and check to see how Tyler interacts with our family. I got a little excited when I got the call thinking that our case status changed in some way. I am waiting for a return phone call from my attorney hopefully around 2pm today. After the Home Study, the final report will be sent to our attorney and to the courts. Kale will have to get fingerprinted and obtain a criminal background check.  I believe all we are waiting on now is a response to our petition sent to biological father. There is only about a week and a half left until we know what is going to happen ( whether he consents or contests). I know I am counting down these days but what is a mother supposed to do? I keep praying and hoping for the best.

1 comment :

  1. Frank and Martha PWe are praying with you! Kale is his real daddy and always has been! He knew when he met you that you were supposed to be a family. It is definitely God that brings two beautiful people together to create such a beautiful family! Give everyone a hug and a kiss from us!
    Mom and Dad
    February 13 at 9:02am

    Tami R We are praying for all to go well with the adoption. Thank you for keeping us posted on the progress.
    Love, Mom & Randy
    February 14 at 2:09pm

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished