Tuesday, March 29, 2011

January 27, 2011

Kale and I recently hired an attorney to oversee the adoption of Tyler to Kale. Kale has said for a long time that he wants to adopt Tyler and now it is in the works. I couldn't be happier that I married a man who is going all the way for me. The papers were sent off to Tylers biological father about two weeks ago. We are waiting for a reply. Hopefully this case goes smoothly and his father doesn't contest. If he does, we will have to take it to court. I have been praying a lot about this and hope that we aren't drug through the mud for months. Even if we are, I believe Kale and I are in agreement that it would be worth every second. Kale has been a true "daddy" to my little man and Tyler absolutly adores Kale with all his heart. I hope we get an answer soon.

1 comment :

  1. Tami R Thanks for the update. We will be praying that all goes well and that the adoption can be finalized without any hitches. We love you--keep us in the loop!

    Love Mom & Randy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished