Monday, January 5, 2015

Newborn Session & Birth Announcement


Ryker's newborn session went better than expected. Had I known I would still be in pain and not really up for this, I would have hired someone before his birth. But,  I worked through it and set up my bed for his session. This wasn't a full on session or anything too creative but I wanted to be the one to do it. I wanted to enjoy this moment and share it with Ryker. I'm really glad I was the one who got to photograph him and see his first moments of life through my lens.

Ryker was adorable and did so well! Here he is...our sweet little man





I love the bow tie. My sister in law made it a few years ago. I have held onto it knowing one day it would come in handy. Little did I know I would be using it for my own son. 

I also custom created a birth announcement for Ryker but in the midst of everything we have had going on, I failed to order them so I figured I would just post his announcement here for everyone to enjoy.





 We are so glad he is here!


~ The Shank Family



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished