Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ryker Wayne | 1 month


Ryker Wayne  |  1 month






How Big is Ryker?


age:  1 month

weight:  8 lbs 6 oz

height: 20.75 in
clothing: newborn


Milestones:

Your first smile (baby smile) was when one of my best friends was holding you on Friday Nov. 6th. I couldn't believe my eyes! It was adorable.
You were born at 6 lbs 7 oz. Leaving the hospital you were 5lbs 11 oz. You have put on weight beautifully over this last month.


A Day in The Life:
 
You nurse excellently. I couldn't be more thankful that you do.

You spend your days sleeping for around 2 hours at a time waking up to nurse and then falling right back to asleep. The short time you are awake, you usually just looks around aimlessly.

You are my snuggle bug. You love being snuggled and you snuggles right back. Over this month, you have been sleeping on your own without me needing to rock you or snuggle you. I do it anyways most of the time but when I need to give attention to your brothers and sister, you do a wonderful job nursing and sleeping in your cradle alone.
We are looking forward to watching you hit milestones especially over this next few months. Secretly, we can't wait for you to start cooing!

A Note From Mom:

Ryker - you are such a blessing. I remember when we found out we were pregnant with you. We were ecstatic! Daddy didn't believe me until I went to our fridge and started eating sour cream out of the tub. We were laughing and smiling. I remember the look on your dads face. It was pretty priceless. The whole time I was pregnant with you I dreamed of what you would look like. The day we had you was such a wonderful day. You are so beautiful! I love your chubby cheeks and your grin. I love the way you hug me back when I nurse you. I love the way you love me kissing your cheeks. I can't believe you are mine! God has blessed me oh so sweetly and I love you with all I have!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished