Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beautiful Day



My little Morgan took her first 'Road Trip' stroller ride. It was cute and she was cute and it was just cute. She didn't fuss once. She really enjoyed the nice weather, sunshine, and bumpy ride that just about put her to sleep.

As Morgan rode in her stroller; Colten rode his roller blades and Tyler rode his scooter.
The weather was amazing! The kids were restless. I was just flat out bored. So we headed to the park.




As my sweet Morgan watches, listens, and ponders the workings of the Lord...

my boys are being Monkeys!!

They are climbing, screaming, falling, shouting, and well expending some energy on the playground.

Have I mentioned that we only live a few blocks from Garvin Park yet? :) We are ALWAYS at the park!




he's cute when he wants to be




And Tyler has enough energy for us all



They were hard to catch with my camera! But I was able to get at least one of each. When the boys see me bust out the camera - they usually run for it. Every once in a while they are into it. You just never know. So I ALWAYS have my camera locked and loaded :)



1 comment :

  1. Oh my, what a hard life babys have! lol Pics are awesome!! Looks like the boys had a lot of fun that day at the park.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished