Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Park Pics

Family Pictures at the Park

I was really excited to take these with Kale as my "helper" or you could really say vice-versa since we are a married couple. We have recently become interested in doing a lot of photography ourselves. Please bare with us as we learn the in's and out's of this new hobby :) ,  our beloved camera and  .... our software! We are seriously a LONG way from being great but trying we will with every picture we take.

Hiring a photographer around here is expensive. We do have a very nice lady/friend/photographer/she's not free that will be doing the "professional" shots for us but very rarely. Her fees are at the mid range  price-wise but they are still really expensive. For months I have been wanting to get our first year anniversary pictures taken. But with family pictures coming in April, it's just not in our budget. So as soon as Kale takes me on our Anniversary Date!!! I will get a good shot of us for our FIRST year together as a married couple. Soon I will work on Morgan's little birth announcements. I've also been wanting to do this since she was born. I really wanted to wait until she was at that smiling stage. She's almost there!

Now to the photos:

We went to the park and put our heads and tripod together! Here they are!!!


OUR SHANK FAMILY































And I know I shouldn't complain..however..they are showing up fuzzy on blogger. O'well. These pictures are lovely! I love sending pictures to all of our family anyway.

We love you all!


Love,

Our Beautiful Family of 5



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished