Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy #9 Tyler Shank

Happy # 9 Tyler Shank

We didn't have a pinterest birthday or a styled birthday (with my pregnancy and Ryker's birth) so we enjoyed a birthday celebration at home. Seems to be our theme this year :)

And Tyler loved every minute of it!

We quickly (I mean as quick as my just had a baby legs could carry me) shopped and shopped wisely. I knew one word that I hear just about every single day that clued me in on what I would load Tyler up on for his birthday this year.

Hot. Wheels. I repeat. Hot. Wheels.

He also really loves Transformers too so we kinda just went with it.

Kale asked Tyler to go take his shower for the night. And when we did we scurried to get everything out on the table, candles lit and ready for the birthday song. FYI - Tyler takes the quickest showers known to man.
























 When he came out he was absolutely shocked :) I loved his facial expression as he is always surprised when it comes to his birthday. He isn't the kind of kid that counts down the days. Sometimes, he mentions his birthday during the summer? but usually never around the month of his birth. It's always a really nice surprise to know how much he doesn't expect things. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished