Friday, August 12, 2016

Our Preschooler - Year 2


Morgan Shank - Preschool Year 2




Age: 4

Height: 40 in

Weight: 32 lbs

Clothes: 4T - 5T 

Her favorite things:

My Little Pony
Purple
Horses
Cowboy boots
Princess dresses/dress up
Books
Pictures
Airplanes
Nail Polish
Peanut Butter Crackers

Favorite Food:
Pizza

Favorite Dessert:
Ice Cream


What she wants to be when she grows up:

I want to be a ghost for Halloween. After Halloween I want to be a nurse.

Anything you want to say?

I would like to say I want ... actually I want pink cowboy boots. I want purple boots too. That's all I want. Can you buy me a real horse when I grow up?


Morgan has been asking about school since she left. Every time we head to church she thinks we are going to school. She gets super sad when we say no. School isn't in session right now. She loves school more than any kid I know.

We are so excited to watch her grow this coming year. She will get to meet some new friends too!

Miss Morgans little Photo-shoot:















No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished