Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Spring Break 2014 {My Two Loves}


This is a catch up post. I was not very well (first trimester yukkiness) when we had the pleasure of traveling to Texas and spending an entire week on the beach! It was wonderful and relaxing! I wanted to document for memories sake the time we had. 


Spring Break- March 2014 - Freeport Texas

This was the visit I took to see Colten while he was at dad's for the year. I brought Morgan along because let's face it...she's my little travel buddy!

The kids had a wonderful time on the beach. Morgan was actually old enough this time to play and have fun!


We were blessed to have a beach house for a week provided by nana weycker.




The ocean view was amazing.





























The kiddos had a blast playing on the beach, building sandcastles and finding new little diners to eat at!


I would LOVE to go back to the beach asap!




~ The Shank Family





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished