Monday, July 14, 2014

We are having a ....




We are so blessed to announce....


Baby Shank is a BOY!!!!




Colten had the pleasure of snapping this photo of us. 


And Mr. Tyler snapped this photo for us.





The day we found out we were having a boy was truly exciting. I knew all along it was a boy. I could tell by the way I carried baby, my emotional mood, my weight and other things. I know there is never a 100% certainty...but I secretly knew.

We were in the ultrasound room and without a warning this little guy decided to show us his male parts. I sort of had the feeling and wasn't shocked at all...so I just looked over at Kale and his eyes LIT UP. He was stoked! It was amazing to see his expression.

We had planned a photographer to take these photos but within just a few minutes of leaving the doctors office...I had already messaged everyone I knew to tell them the good news!! I literally couldn't keep my mouth shut.

So we had to call and cancel our photographer! It was worth sharing this moment alone with just Kale and the kids. I am glad things worked out this way :)




~ The Shank Family







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished