Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Banana {20 weeks}



20 Weeks with Baby Shank


I wanted a true 20 week pic so I snapped this bad boy while I was out of town in Texas using a mirror! Reminded me of all the bump photos I took with Morgan :) I've popped a ton since 16 weeks (or at least I felt like it at the time)

Baby Update:

Baby is doing well. I started feeling kicks right before my 16 week post. Before the kicks, I actually never felt fluttering with this one as I did with the other 3. I thought that was weird and I kept waiting but little baby Shank never gave me that. He would just roll around inside my womb. Baby #4 decided to go straight into kicking mode. It was an awesome feeling!! Kale could feel the kicks right at around 17 weeks with this baby. Baby Shank's kicks are visible on the outside! It may just be me...but I don't remember anyone being able to see the kick before 20 weeks with the others.

Weight Gain: +12 lbs

I have had NO problem gaining weight this past month. I am eating like a monster! I am constantly hungry but can only eat small meals at a time.

Maternity Clothes: 

Yes. All tops and all bottoms except when I am super comfy (like the photo above) I can still wear my yoga pants. They are stretchy and so comfy!

My favorite Moment:

Daddy getting to feel his baby kicking me :) It was really exciting to see Kale get a huge smile on his face and kiss my belly. I love these moments that we share.

I really miss:

I miss being able to move quickly. I have been feeling very heavy on my feet and get tired really easily these days. I don't remember getting exhaustion in the second trimester like this before. When I say exhausted, I mean seriously exhausted. I move like a snail these days!

Cravings:

No cravings. I am big on fruit these days. I am loving the coldness it provides.

Pineapple
Apples
Cantaloupe
Grapes

These are my favorites right now.

Sleep:

I have no problems falling asleep at all! I run around after 3 kids all day and with it being summer, this is no easy task. I entertain and cook from 7am through around 10 each day. With each day that passes, my body tires more and more. 





Daddy Update:

Daddy Shank is good. He is really excited about finding out the gender of baby shank.

He has just been working really hard and resting up when he is off. We have been taking time out of each day and talking about Baby, Kids, New house which is hopefully in the near future...and all sorts of little plans. I love his motivation.


We are both super excited about this last pregnancy. We are soaking up the blessing daily. The kids are actually both excited too!



~ The Shank Family






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished