Sunday, November 25, 2012

Morgan's First Birthday ( the inspiration )



Morgan's First Birthday is coming rather rapidly. Up until about a week ago...it seemed as if it was months away. Kale and I were having a conversation and out of nowhere he asks, "You do realize that her birthday is just two weeks away right?" I freaked. I mean freaked!

If is was an already hosted party somewhere like Chuck E Cheese or somewhere that only involves bringing a cake and buying pizza than I think I would still be in the safe zone. But nooooo...little miss crafty crafter DIY'er has to go all out and get crazy with it.

So... I did. I got a little crazy. All of these photos were pulled off Pinterest (of course)!

Here is a small sampling of the ideas I have been eyeing for at least 6 months now!




( the link for this image goes no where from pinterst )



This table is more or less the inspiration. Along with about 1200 other Soiree inspired tables I have chosen from Pinterest. This is so beautiful. I just can't stand it!






( Tutorial Here )


So cute and thankfully Tyler loves the IZZY Clementine pop drinks from Starbucks.



( Tutorial Here )

These look so delicious. I can't wait to make these and then eat them all up before daddy Kale gets them! I want to make these minus the stripes and sprinkles. I'm thinking edible glitter.


( Tutorial Here )

These look so good too. Can you see a pattern yet? Yes. Pink everything.




I can't remember where I scored this photo. It must have been off Pinterest. I am thinking pink and silver instead. I love the glitter. It could be overwhelming if I go too crazy but at this point I think it will be alright.

( Tutorial Here )

These are adorable. I love the little flags and the polka dots. I definitely am loving these polka dots!


I think you guys get the point. This is going to be so much fun to create. I can't wait to get started on all of these fun projects. First...I must go SHOP!!



Love,

The Shank Family
( and your crafty little crafter DIY'er ME )




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished