Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tyler



I love my kids!

I love them all equally. This one is a little special! Why? Well, its a very long story. It has everything to do with my recovery and the choice I made to stay sober. A life isn't a life if you don't have anything to live for. I lived for this little boy right here! I am so thankful everyday that we (Tyler and I) made it through something very special and dear to my heart. He was the one I had my eyes on during my crises of recovery. He is the one I chose to LIVE for. He is the little boy that hugged me so tightly during the most painful time in my life. I couldn't be happier to have lived through the hardest thing I have ever been through with him right beside me!!

I love you Tyler Shank. I am so grateful to have you in my life. 


(and my new photography logo)



Love mommy!



This post was inspired last night when I had a meeting with my Mary Kay consultant. { she was trying to recruit me }. She is a great woman who has been through some things herself. She had asked me some important questions in regards to my past etc. This little boy came out in my small story. I was very happy to tell it. I am very happy to be sober and to be living the life that the LORD has chosen for me. 

~ Love the shank family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished