Friday, March 28, 2014

We Proudly Announce...






Our little miracle!! We are so excited to finally announce that we are expecting baby #4 November 8th !!!!

We had our first baby appointment today. Everything checks out with mommy and baby.

Baby was measuring spot on: We are 8 weeks pregnant

Baby's heart beat was also good at 165 bpm

Kale and I are overjoyed!




After our baby appointment, he took me to lunch at one of our little spots. 



The waitress was so super cute. We had her take a photo of our date (because I document all of them for memories sake) and I told her about our good news.  After we were done enjoying our meal she brought me this!!!!





At first I was confused. I thought maybe Kale was playing a birthday prank...but then I noticed the blue and pink candles. I was like going to cry or something. What a thoughtful waitress!

It definitely got rid of any sweet tooth I had during our meal!


We love you all. We constantly pray for a healthy growing little Shank. We are so incredibly thankful for this blessing.

~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished