Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ryker Wayne | 9 months


RYKER WAYNE | 9 MONTHS






How big is Ryker?

age: 9 mo's

weight: 18 lbs 

clothing: 9-12 mo's 

You have 2 bottom teeth

Milestones:


Foods that you love:
sweet potatoes
apple puffs
maple puffs
green peas and rice
bananas

You still love the same foods but now you are eating more biter cookies. You are teething so hard and biting those cookies make you very happy. 
You are standing on your own (while holding onto things) and crawling on your knees every once in a while. We are thinking that you will be walking some time within the next few months. 

A Day in the Life:

You play and play and play. Not a whole lot has changed from last month to this month in that department :)

You sleep very little during the day. Naps have become more like 30 minutes of recharging so you can go at it some more. Energy levels are off the charts. You LAUGH so loud and babble on and on.

Your family loves you:

Not all lot has changed in this area other than the fact that you are now so mobile and LOVE to chase us around, crawl all over us and use all of your family members as jungle gyms :)

Note from Mom:

Ryker, you finally let me snuggle you again. For months you have been very independent (put me down and let me move!) but here lately you have enjoyed my snuggles. Every once in a while, I'm hoping to rock you to sleep. You lay on my chest for moments before trying to run off. I have really enjoyed these small little moments! I know they will come and go and won't last very long. I'm eating it all up :)


Watch Me Grow:

newborn

one month

two months

three months

four months

five months

six months

seven months

eight months

nine months



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished