Monday, August 31, 2015

New House Shananigans

Yesterda was a HUGE day towards our move to home #2. We met our Realtor at our new home today and got news on closing.

We are set to close Sept. 11! BUT...I kindly told her that my birthday was Sept. 10 and she said she would see what she could do about closing on that day. Best..Birthday..present..ever!
We also got word from our contractor that all the remodeling will be done in 30-45 days. He also said he would start remodeling as soon as we close. I can't wait to post updates! The shape of the house now compared to what it will look like after will be a total transformation. I'm tired. Kale is tired. But we are really excited. 

We took a few pics while we were out there today.

The crew - dad :)
Our little slice of heaven.

The boys talking about their future tree house and I believe that's my daughter saying..um no. That's going to be my princess retreat :)

Ryker is SO tired :) But he stayed awake long enough to help daddy get a few things ready for measuring the house



I have the feeling the kids will be so happy here. I mean can you see this? They don't get this at our current home.


 The kids ran around like crazy people. Ryker loved all the attention from our Realtor. Kale measured every space in the home so that when we order furniture we don't spoof. We are a mess :) But a healthy happy mess.


I have the feeling the kids are going to really enjoy it out here. They played so hard they all passed out when we got home. I'm not kidding. Even our 13 year old was asleep and had to be waken for dinner!

This is going to be great.



~ Our Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished