Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My 29th...again :)


Turning 33 was awesome. On so many levels.

I am so blessed to have the family and friends I have! Everyone has made my birthday so wonderful. When we celebrate birthdays around here it usually ends up being a week long affair. First, we feel it's coming and celebrate. Then it's our actual birthday. Then there is usually some hidden surprise! This birthday was just amazing.

Pre- Birthday lunch with my baby girl: Several days before my actual birthday Morgan and I got dressed up and went out for the day. We needed a little out of the house time. So we hit the mall and went to TGI Fridays. Such a wonderful time with my little Morgan.






It's not really a picture unless you have a kiss says Morgan.

 On that same day (later that evening) my husband told me "Happy Birthday" now come take a photo of our newest family member. I was stoked and actually super surprised. Kale didn't want to expand our family until after we moved. I was in heaven when he told me this. So of course, my new gal. But, she still needed to be adopted :)






On my actual birthday Morgan and I went to my favorite restaurant Zuki. Yes, I'm a sushi lover and I love it! Morgan always ordered rice. Well, today she decided to try my miso soup which I found extremely fascinating. She actually really loved it. Then she ate my birthday ice cream.




And of course we took a kissy selfie!!

Later that evening after everyone came home from work and school we all dressed up...again and went out to dinner. This time Kale's favorite place. Mexican :)

While we were there, Colten wanted a Burrito Indiana. SUPER HUGE! We bet him that he couldn't eat the whole thing. Well, I am not joking when I tell you my 13 year old ate THE. WHOLE. THING!

He was proud.


Later that night I closed the day with this view. Could it be anymore beautiful? Did I seriously beat the odds and earn this great life by way of hard work and sobriety? Yes. Yes I did. I had to indulge. I had to just sit for a moment and Thank HIM for the breath I breathe another day. My beautiful Family. My wonderful and beautiful family.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished