Monday, September 21, 2015

Ryker Wayne | 10 months



RYKER WAYNE 10 MONTHS




Age : 10 months

Weight: 18 lbs 7 oz

Clothing: 6-9 mo's & some 9-12 mo's

Teeth: You have 3 teeth!

Milestones:


Foods that you love:

veggie sticks
oatmeal/strawberry bars
arrowroot cookies
little samplings of mom and dads food

You are finally starting to nom nom on real food! I'm beyond excited because your using your teeth! Baby food just isn't appealing to you anymore. You end up playing with your baby spoons more than we use them to feed you. As long as it is soft and melts/dissolves pretty easily your good to go.

A Day in the Life:

Ryker - you are standing on your own! You will stand just about anywhere and look around to see who is watching. As soon as we start cheering and laughing you decide its over. We love it!! We have a feeling you will be walking soon.

Naps? Hah! What naps? You don't really take many naps anymore and I think that's ok! You sleep really well during the night getting a full 8+ hours. We also love that even when you do wake up a little earlier than us you decide instead of crying you are going to babble and play! We love it!

You are starting to voice your opinion. OH YES. This is probably your best form of communication. Yelling at us. "Look at me" "Hey! Where is my bottle" "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom" haha. Love it.

You DO NOT like getting your diaper changed. You twist, turn, scream, yell, cry anything to get it over with. Sometimes, I have to put a foot at each arm pit to keep you still just long enough so poo doesn't get all over! Not that hilarious but its still cute. I usually just laugh and call daddy when I need some help.

Your family loves you:

You play and laugh with us. Steal our blankets during movie time. You also try to steal our food! Your constantly looking at us and admiring the things we are doing. We think your hilarious and you feel the same about us.

The boys still look after you for me from time to time. Tyler has recently gotten really into helping with you. He lays on the ground and plays with you for the longest time. We really enjoy seeing this because of all the family members, Tyler was the most hesitant about handling/playing with you. Colten is still the best big brother ever and Morgan...lol...she just loves you.

Photoshoot: Well, I didn't dress you up and bust out my camera. These pics were taken outside of the mall while you were enjoying the nice weather. I knew you wouldn't sit still but I got these anyways! Not for 1 split second will you smile AND look at the camera at the same time. This was totally an accident but guess what? I caught you! Barely. But I got you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished