Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Renewal "Reception"


Since Kale and I renewed our vows in West Baden privately we decided to have a little party at Bar Louie when we returned home so that our friends could see us before we hit the road the next day for Christmas Vacation. 

We brought our cake back from West Baden with us so we could cut it for real this time and share it with our closest friends.

We all had dinner and drinks. Ate Cake. Played the "Shoe Game". It was hilarious and so much fun. We are so grateful for our friends!


Left to Right: Brianna, Melissa W, Melissa J, Me and Amanda

Tara and Jack + their kids attended. Melissa and John + their kids attended and our other friends Christine + AJ along were also there.They all just had babies so they were a little busy :)



Cake Cutting was hilarious.




I was surprised that the cake even made it back on a 2 hour trip and the fact that I stacked it all lopsided totally didn't' matter. IT was SO good! So I guess since we have already been married 5 years we eat the top when? I have no idea. The cake top is in our freezer. I've thought about eating it a few times... ha. Does it even matter? Nope. I guess one day when I feel like having some really delicious cake... I'll bust it out :)

This was a great night to remember.


~ Our Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished