Monday, June 27, 2011

My Karate Kid

June 24, 2011 marks a very memorable moment for the daddy to be. We were laying in bed talking about the baby. All of a sudden my stomach gets very tight and hard. I discover baby is moving around. I am thinking REALLY? Right now? 10 pm? Welcome to Motherhood!!

Ever since the road trip to St. Louis Airport and I felt Baby Shank for the first time, I have just felt lots of very light touches on the inside of my uterus. Or I will get bubbles. Light little bubble feeling in my uterus. I get very happy knowing that it's Baby Shank moving around.I have felt Baby Shank kick maybe once or twice. Well last night marks a definite moment in Baby Shank's life. THE FIRST TIME HE KICKED ME AND DADDY FELT IT!

So I am laying in bed rubbing my own belly. Baby Shank kicks. Oooh, Oooh Kale I said. I placed his hand  over the right spot and bam. He feels Baby Shank kick him!!! It wasn't a hard kick or anything like that but just knowing that Kale finally felt Baby Shank. I was so excited. So, it's finally over with the millionth time I ask Kale "Did you feel that"? And him reply, "NO".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished