Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Catching Up



I seriously need to catch up. I am behind on blogging since Thanksgiving. Right before I had Morgan. This month has been LONG and exciting. I am near being back to normal as far as functioning other than with a new baby. 

We love you all!! We haven't mailed a single Christmas card! I feel absolutely terrible! After having Morgan, going back into the hospital, recovering, Christmas....oh my! I am getting back on track. You should see belated cards very soon. 

And lots of pictures of the Family. Colten is currently with his dad in Texas and will return shortly. We are going to shoot a family pic ( which I so meant to do before he left! ) and then will send off our cards.

Merry Christmas to everyone. We miss you all!!

Love,

Sharin
Kale
Colten
Tyler and 
Morgan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished