Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


As I near the end of my pregnancy I am very thankful to have had Grandma Weycker in town this year for Thanksgiving. I honestly didn't feel like cooking a huge feast that would entail hard work and clean-up afterwards. I was o.k. with whatever Kale had in mind. ( this is unusual of me) But grandma came to the rescue at the last minute refusing to eat anything other than traditional Thanksgiving Day food!

We had a small feast and ate well!!

We enjoyed ham, mac-n-cheese, applesauce, sweet potato pie, corn, dinner rolls, turkey stuffing, cranberry sauce, and of course a key lime pie.

These were all last minute throw-togethers and they were great!


She took over my kitchen


Yum!


Kale did the honors


Tyler ate like a champ


And a family pic ( minus Colten-he was with dad in Texas )


Thank goodness for grandmas and great food!


Happy Thanksgiving





1 comment :

  1. So happy you were able to have your mom there for help and for a great Thanksgiving day with some good food.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished