Monday, October 13, 2014

Blah...36 weeks!

O.K. How come I feel like this cat?! Oh...I know...I'm 36 weeks pregnant!

It's comical that I can barely walk, barely clean or get around for that matter. I cleaned the upstairs bathroom today. Took me like an hour. WITH  Tyler's help.

I roll out of bed sort of like this turtle does. Mornings are THE WORST!


Blah to my 36 (37 on the brink) week mark! I'm excited to be so close to my due date BUT man I'm as slow as a stinking turtle these days.


Kale reminds me that I felt and looked the same way with Morgan. I seriously don't remember feeling this way. He tells me "just wait babe...here in a week the house will be thoroughly organized, spotless and you will have packed and repacked your hospital bags at least 12 times!"


3 weeks on the countdown!



I CAN'T WAIT :)
~ The Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished