Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SS Photography




PHOTOGRAPHY
& ME


One of my passions is photography. I believe everyone I know...knows this about me. It's sort of like this...

My camera would definitely be something I rescued if my house was burning down! Enough said!

So...while being a daycare provider...there are times when we are outside lying on a blanket, the sun shining, all the kids smiling...this does happen! Not always. But fortunately it happened today.

AND...I grabbed my camera. I'm really glad I did.

I got some awesome photos of two of my daycare kids. I have permission to photograph by the way. BUT again...please do not download or share these. I have to say that :)


I am so please to present to you some of my work!











And while I was at it... I got a snapshot of Tyler and his favorite bud. Hunter.




I have been asked by a few of my closest friends if I would take some family portraits for them. I was so excited to hear this! I jumped on it immediately! One of my friends said they were going to pay me. I thought...pay me? NO! Your a dear friend. But they insisted and it's not like I could refuse. I am so blessed right now. I can't wait to show off these images!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished