Monday, September 29, 2014

Football Season {Colten - 2014}




Our oldest has decided to go out for football this year. Who is the most excited about this adventure?

Oh Kale of course!


REAL.

TACKLE.

FOOTBALL.


He's stoked. Colten is absolutely stoked as well. He keeps saying,

"I can't believe I play football for my school"

It's really exciting to see the drive he has for this sport.


Kale was able to adjust his work schedule to make every single one of Colten's games. I couldn't be more excited for Kale. He's been waiting for this for a while :)


Here's our football player!






Isn't he the cutest?! I'm thrilled to be a football mom. Although, I am going to also be a basketball mom, a soccer mom and many more. This next 2 years are "experimental". We shall see what sport Colten favors..I'm sort of crossing my fingers for football. I love football {although I must admit...I'm just now learning the sport}. 
 
Kale has been teaching me what all the calls mean. Fumble? Interception? Holding? What?!
 

Totally kidding! I know a few :) But there is a LOT to this sport I don't know. So this has been a lot of fun so far! I can't wait to post his game pics! 
 
 
~ The Shank Family



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished