Thursday, September 25, 2014

Family Portraits {Wisconsin Dells Vacation}


While on vacation at the Dells, my sister in law Kristen set up a really special treat for everyone in the family. Being a photog, this gift melted my heart with joy! If there is one little special thing close to my heart...It's documenting through time with photographs.


We all color coordinated and it was really special. 

With 22 people, she couldn't have chosen any better of a photographer. The photo session went so smoothly and much quicker than I would have expected. 

I scored some "Behind the Scenes" pics on my cell. I really wanted to document the bloopers as it was super cute to see all 9 kiddos posed at the same time! Believe it or not, they did amazing given their ages!!













We have 7 kiddos 5 and under, 8 year old Tyler and 12 year old Colten. They really did good :)

It was also really special to see the great-grandparents and grandparents with the kids. 


This was an unbelievable gift that will be cherished for a lifetime!

Our Family Portraits:












We love them and can't wait to put them all over the house :)

~ The Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished