Thursday, September 4, 2014

Holiday World {Aug 2014}

To end all of our summer adventures with a splash...we decided a last minute trip to Holiday World would be wonderful. This is actually Morgan's first time to Holiday World. Can you tell she had a blast?? The boys and Kale ran off to all the big kid attractions while Morgan and I took advantage of the kiddie ride area (Holiday World) and the kiddie pools and slides (Splashin Safari). 

I didn't grab up many photos as I was pregnant with my hands full but I caught a few fun times here and there during our mini day trip.


This was an incredible trip for me. I was in SO much pain but.. in Kale's words...I was a trooper for the family. I took one for the team. Seriously :) Walking probably more miles in one day than I have for this entire pregnancy! It was so much fun and so worth it!

The photos speak for themselves. Our little Morgan DID NOT want to leave :)









Tyler's face after he got off the Legend! This happens to be the fastest largest wooden roller coaster! For memories sake..Kale said he would start to cry then scream with joy. WHAT A TROOPER!








It took Morgan about 20 minutes of circling these slides to get brave enough to go down. It was cute :)









The boys decided it was time to go on a monster ride. THE MAMMOTH. I seriously almost missed this shot they were moving so fast!




You can see Kale got slammed with water :) LOVE this shot for so many reasons. He said he was just glad he didn't lose his new sunglasses.

Such a fun last minute trip. I want to add...we all slept until around 10am the next day. Sore muscles. Tired eyes.



~ The Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished