Thursday, October 23, 2014

Almost Ready {baby #4}



Miss Morgan and I went and fully registered at hospital in preparation for baby's arrival. It brought back SO many memories.

I kept thinking about all sorts of things like Kale dressed up in the blue monkey suit, the awesome anesthesiologist who was kind enough to take photos for us while in surgery, hearing Morgan cry for the first time...

I was in heaven but was scared out of my mind at the same exact time. Yes, it's possible :)

I'm in memory heaven right now.

Just 11 more days and we get to meet our little man.



While we were at the hospital Morgan and I both got hungry. So we hit up the cafe for something to eat while waiting to see my dr. for baby check-up.



She is seriously eating a bowl full or carrots :)


We are so excited to be in the home stretch! 


~ The Shank Family
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished