Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last Friends Date


About a week ago my friends and I decided to plan our last lunch dates before baby Shank arrives. Since I will be having surgery for delivery, it will be a while until I can hang with my friends again. Oh and I will now have my hands full with a new little one, a toddler and the two older ones. LIFE will be FULL :)

So we did just that and I'm really glad we did. I got to chit chat about the baby, baby names, future happenings and catching up on our lives as moms.


The first date was with my bestie Beth. Of course we didn't take selfies...we totally forgot! The conversations were too interesting... however, I did capture Morgan's sweet "I refuse to smile for you" face!




I chose my all time favorite lunch. After all, I won't get any real food for 2-3 days after surgery!


I took the photo below because of course my daughter would do something like this...

The waitress had just got through wiping and resetting all the tables around us. I take my eye off Morgan for 5 seconds and then find these on the chair next to me. It takes me a minute but I figured out that she took these off the newly reset tables. Beth and I just couldn't help but to start laughing. REALLY MORGAN? I made sure to leave a little extra tip to the waitress!



The second date was with my bestie Melissa. We LOVE mexican food. Morgan always LOVES to see her 'Lissa. 


This was a fun week and I'm really glad I got to visit with my two best gals before baby arrives. 
 
 
 
 
~ The Shank Family



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished