Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ryker's Visitors {part 2}


I am so far behind on posts...but catching up!

Ryker and I were released from hospital on Thursday morning November 6th. Kale and I got to enjoy a day alone with baby and the other kiddos. It was really nice to enjoy our family of 6!

Nana Weycker came to town the Friday after Ryker was born.  She was so excited to hold her 8th YES 8th grandbaby. This was it. The last time she will get to enjoy this moment. Both my brother and I are done having children. We are enjoying 4 children a piece and even in its chaos it is wonderful and magical to have been blessed with 4 kids!

 She helped me so much with the kiddos. We are beyond blessed to have had her visit.

We also had a very early Christmas surprise. We celebrated Christmas with Nana Weycker and Paw Paw (who couldn't be there because of work). 

It was really nice. She cooked us a Thanksgiving dinner with ham, applesauce, yams and all the Thanksgiving goodies. Needless to say we ate until we couldn't move :) It was much better than the hospital food Kale and I had been eating for 4 days!

We also enjoyed gift giving. We doubled our early Christmas with Ryker's birth Nov. 3 (homecoming) Morgan's birthday Nov. 30 and Tyler's birthday Jan. 5. It was really great to see the kids' faces when my mom surprised them with Christmas and Birthday wishes and gifts.




































Not sure what made us do this but I think we were trying to be cool :) Its our cray cray face













The birthday cupcake came from one of my favorite little shops - gigi's cupcakes. We love gigi's


And of course nana's newest...Ryker

It was a fun filled week and we are so glad she could make it to meet Ryker.


~ The Shank Family
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished