Monday, November 14, 2011

My Little Sleepers

Every day of the week is an early to bed-early to rise kind of day. We all hit the sack early so that we can all be functional around 6am. Just recently, Kale and I decided to start going to church on Saturday nights so that we could have at least one day to sleep in. So Sundays we usually enjoy sleeping in until we hear our kids feet hit the hard wood floors of our home. Then, Kale and I look at each other, sigh, and get up to fix everyone breakfast. This last Sunday was different. I woke up and to my surprise the house was silent. I didn't hear any kids. No talking, no little feet running around, and no t.v. playing a Disney movie. I heard nothing! I went downstairs to check on the kids and they were both sound asleep. I was very surprised! I should have stayed in bed but couldn't resist my own curiosity. 

This was the perfect time to snap some photos of my little sleepy heads. 



Colten





Tyler


I decided after staring at my own children for a minute or two that it was indeed time to wake up. After all, I was hungry. It was definitely time for some pancakes! 

I woke up the kiddos and they woke up well. They both gave me big smiles with their half awake little faces. I also got lots of hugs and giggles. They wanted to know what I was doing. I told them I was just being a mom.






A little scary but cute!


1 comment :

  1. They are too cute!! These are the moments in life that are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished