Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#17- Decorate at least 5 onesies myself

Task Complete. I have actually had these onesies complete for a few months. I forgot I had created these cute little outfits for Ladybug until I was organizing all of her clothes into her dresser.



For the applique process- I just googled 'how to' and read through several tutorials. This was fun and my first time doing this.

Here they are:





Onesie #1: 
I used applique process and then I hand stitched around the letters. On the back of this onesie are cute ruffles.




Onesie #2:
  I made these fabric flowers using a felt flower tutorial a few months ago. For the life of me I can't find the tutorial to post. This was fun though. I hand sewed the sparkle buttons in the middle of each flower for some bling





Onesie #3:
 I used the applique process for this onesie as well then hand sewed around the letters. I saw a little boy named Sawyer (my sister-in-laws son) wearing a cute shirt with his last name on front. I thought it was adorable so I made Ladybug a "Shank" onesie with ruffles.





Onesie #4:
This onesie was fun. I just drew a flower on paper and copied it to the web backing. Each flower was just a larger tracing of the first. I used applique process to create this onesie as well. Then I hand sewed sparkle buttons to the center adding some more bling.





Onesie #5:
I used applique process for this onesie as well. The material came from an old scrub top I had boxed up. It was cute and I love black. I hand stitched the stem and the ruffles to the sleeves. 

1 comment :

  1. These turned out so awesome!! I think you have found your niche girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished