Tuesday, July 12, 2011

#18: Pick Out Material And Make Homemade Burpees

Oh I have had some extra time on my hands lately. I got a really great and relaxing few days off of work and decided to finally put my fabric to good use.

Task #18 Complete! Pick out material and make homemade burpees

This was a lot of fun even though it consumed my entire morning. I even ate breakfast later than usual because I was so excited to make these.

P.S. I have been using white thread and my mom purchased me some already threaded bobbins in white and black. I am NOT a very good bobbin threader!!!Unfortunately the thread I needed to use was cream colored to match the material. WHAT? I HAVE TO THREAD MY OWN BOBBIN????  I really biffed it this am getting my thread wrapped around the underside of the bobbin not ONCE but TWICE!! I was so mad. Finally I got the hang of it and the rest of this sewing adventure went very well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished